- Arrive early to sign in and get ready for class.
- Let the teacher know if you have any past or present injuries or if you are pregnant.
- Leave all personal belongings outside the yoga studio - water bottles, valuables and towels are permitted.
- Please come to class showered & free of perfume or cologne.
- Wear comfortable, lightweight clothing that won't restrict movement such as shorts, Capri pants, light t-shirts, tank tops (sweat wicking fabrics).
- Allow 3 hours after a large meal & 2 hours after a light snack - Ashtanga yoga is best practiced on an empty stomach.
- Please turn off cell phones and pagers before entering the studio.
- If you have to leave early, please rest in savasana (corpse pose) at the end of your practice.
"Do your practice and all is coming"Sri K. Pattabhi Jois